Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Strange Updates

Well the tide in this little big event has turned. The new plan is that the two children that came with my wife will be moving to Boston with their aunt and grandma. My little guy will be staying with me and my soon-to-be-ex-wife will be staying down here, getting help. She's come to a very difficult and serious conclusion that she has many problems (ranging everywhere from Post Partem to major issues of neglect and abandonment as a child.) She's already spoken with a therapist and is starting to get the help she needs so that she can be a mommy to her children again.

She came to this on her own, though everyone around her saw the signs. Well almost. I guess my hindsight is 20/20, but at the time we shrugged off any issues she had as being temporary. Big mistake. Won't do that again.

She'll be getting a job and a place of her own and will be going back to school to pursue a degree in culinary arts (she wants to be a pastry chef). I still love her and hope that she can get all aspects of her life in order. For her sake AND especially for the sake of her children. Maybe when she gets better and the opportunity presents itself we can be a family again, but for my sake I need to not hold onto that. I need to find a way to move on and I have no idea what that could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment